Five Trends Transforming Utility Outage Communications
No one has more knowledge and experience with outage communications than Chartwell. In this webinar, learn what leading-edge utilities are doing to constantly improve the outage customer experience such as:
- Using journey mapping and dashboards to identify customer experience and business problems end-to-end.
- Rewriting outage messaging sent through all channels to ensure that it’s aligned, clear and customer-centric.
- Revamping the training, processes and technology used for major event communications in response to the rising frequency of storms and an unprecedented wave of retirements among field and distribution center staff.
- And more…
- Russ Henderson, Director of Research and Councils, Chartwell
- Tim Melton, Senior Consultant, Chartwell
- Steve Waters, Senior Research Manager, Chartwell
Russ HendersonDirector of Research, Chartwell, Inc.
Tim MeltonSenior Consultant, Chartwell
You may also like
Mastering Major Event Communications: Expert Insights and Tools from Across the Nation
Utilities need to be prepared for wildfires, winter weather, hurricanes,…
Five Trends Transforming Outage Communications and Building Resilience in the Utility Industry Today
(Complimentary Webinar) Join Chartwell's expert panel who will highlight what…
Hydro Ottawa and Manitoba Hydro Communicators Underscore The Value of Messaging
Manitoba Hydro and Hydro Ottawa communicators have worked for years…