EMACS WEBINAR SERIES: It’s 2021 – Do Your Communications Feel Like the Oldies?
Many utilities, challenged by internal communication silos, are using disparate systems for customer communications. During this webinar, presenters from RRD will discuss leading-edge communication strategies that are revolutionizing how companies communicate with their customers.
This presentation will provide actionable insights into:
- Evaluating your communications for customer-centricity
- Shifting to a modernizing communications mindset
- Standardizing and scaling support for omnichannel delivery
- Efficiently transitioning from legacy workflows to digital channels
- Addressing increased compliance and governance requirements
- Scott Johnson – Vice President, Chartwell, Inc.
- Jennafer Brechtel-Higgins - Creative Director, Information Design (BCS), RRD
Brian Cox - Sr Director, IT and BCS Architecture, RRD
You may also like
Hydro Ottawa and Manitoba Hydro Communicators Underscore The Value of Messaging
Manitoba Hydro and Hydro Ottawa communicators have worked for year…
BGE’s Influencer Campaign Shines Light on Energy Efficiency
For more than a decade, Baltimore Gas and Electric Company…
Consumer Trends 2023: Impacts of Sustainability and Electrification Initiatives on the Customer-Utility Relationship
Chartwell’s 2023 Residential Consumer Survey, with its newly introduced Future…