3715 Northside Parkway, Suite 3-615
Atlanta, GA 30327
The purpose of Chartwell's Best Practices Awards is to identify and celebrate excellence in initiatives aimed at improving customer experience, communications, and awareness in the electric, gas, and water utility industry. Additionally, this awards program serves to facilitate the sharing of innovative, successful ideas with others in the industry.
In recognition of excellence in outage initiative, three utilities in each category will be awarded during Chartwell’s PowerUp conference with gold, silver and bronze recognition. Winning utilities will be notified in February 2023. All winners and finalists will be contacted shortly after the announcement to participate in a case study on their efforts and discuss logistics for either a presentation at the conference or a Chartwell webinar.
• Excellence in Outage Communication
• Excellence in Outage Operations
1. Entries are limited to two per category per utility.
2. Some or all of the effort should have been undertaken between January 2022 and February 2023.
3. Entry is being submitted by a utility professional with an electric, gas, or water utility who currently holds a position with the utility company that appears on the entry form.
4. Current utility leadership has given permission to have this entry submitted to The Chartwell Best Practice Awards.
5. The utility understands that by submitting this award entry, you are agreeing to have a representative from your utility present at the conference to accept your award on stage. Should your utility be unable to attend the conference to accept your award, Chartwell reserves the right to present the award to an alternate submission.
6. The utility understands that by submitting this award entry, the utility agrees that if your utility is a Gold award winner, a utility representative will present your program in a session at the conference. If Silver or Bronze is awarded to your utility, a utility representative will present your program on a Chartwell webinar within the 3-month period before or after the conference. Should your utility be unable to commit to presenting on a webinar, Chartwell reserves the right to present the award to an alternate submission.
7. The utility understands that no vendors will be allowed to accept an award on their behalf or be present on stage during a presentation about the award should the utility be asked to speak at the conference or on a webinar.
I agree to the Awards Rules above. (CHECK BOX TO ACCEPT - REQUIRED TO SUBMIT ENTRY)
Outage CommunicationsOutage Operations
1000 characters remaining
Include a detailed project description (1,800 words maximum in PDF or Word format). See required elements on the awards description page.
Add FileRemove File