Building in Resiliency and Redundancy with Your Customer Contact Systems
Date: Thursday, April 13th
Time: 2 – 3 PM ET
**Non-Insight Center Members can enjoy complimentary registration to this webinar.**
Planning for system disruptions, cyber security events, and back-up plans for vendor-based solutions.
Critical infrastructure is a hot topic in the utility industry right now. Much of the recent attention is on how to protect transmission and distribution assets; but what if you lost some (or all) ability to communicate with your customers, how would that impact your customer operations?
How much of your customer communications is on-perm versus cloud-based? How would a system disruption of customer-communication critical infrastructure affect your Service-Levels, operating expenses, C-SAT, and E-SAT KPIs? Could you replicate or replace systems – and how long would that take?
- Russ Henderson, Director of Research, Chartwell, Inc.
- Tammy Feegel, Lead Analyst – Application Development Customer Care, Avangrid
- Owen O’Neill, Sr. Business Systems Analyst, Avangrid
- Paulette “PJ” Gibson, IT Operations Excellence Lead – Billing, Eversource
- Zach Trublood, Singular Security
- Jason James, Compliance Officer – R&R: Provide Compliance , Risk Management and Training leadership to all MB employees as well as SLT, Link Mobility
- Paul Watkins, CX Strategist, Message Broadcast
Moderator & Speakers
Russ HendersonDirector of Research, Chartwell, Inc.
Tammy FeegelLead Analyst – Application Development Customer Care, Avangrid
Owen O’NeillSr. Business Systems Analyst, Avangrid
Paulette “PJ” GibsonIT Operations Excellence Lead - Billing, Eversource
Zach TrubloodDirector of Utility Framework Services, Singular Security
Jason JamesCompliance Officer, Link Mobility
You may also like
EMACS WEBINAR SERIES: Lessons Learned – Strengthening Utility Customer Communications
(Complimentary Webinar) Join Message Broadcast's concierge communications teams and a…
Welcome to the Saverhood Campaign Spotlights PSE&G’s Efficiency Initiatives
In March 2022, PSE&G launched its “Welcome to the Saverhood”…
Consumers Energy Helps Vulnerable Seniors Avoid Disconnection with Targeted Communications
To connect low- to moderate-income customers with assistance programs and…