Shaping the Customer Experience by Managing Journeys
Date: Wednesday, May 12
Time: 2 – 3 PM ET
In response to a changing landscape in the energy industry, many utilities are exploring how best to manage evolving customer expectations. In the last several years, PG&E has defined the key journeys where customers want to interact and complete transactions with PG&E. Unlike individual touchpoints, customer journeys have provided holistic perspectives of the customer experience and have helped inform PG&E’s strategic focus areas, spanning across multiple functions within the organization.
Please join us to learn more about:
- The 7 key customer journeys
- Customer journey enhancement prioritization through data analysis
- The day-to-day customer journey practice
- How customer journeys have informed strategic conversations across the company
- Scott Johnson, VP, Chartwell Inc.
- Chris Hellmann, Research Manager, Chartwell Inc.
- Alex Shim, Customer Experience & Insights, Pacific Gas and Electric
*To view this webinar, please login using your Chartwell credentials and click the “View Resource” button. If you do not have login credentials, click here to connect with Tim Herrick about Chartwell Membership.
You may also like
Con Edison Models Customer Data from Multiple Systems to Improve Operational Efficiency
The Customer Data Analytics program at Con Edison harnesses the…
Industry Benchmarks and Best Practices: Chartwell’s Q3 Quarterly Review
Date: Wednesday, September 22nd Time: 2 – 3 PM ET **As a member…
Utility Assistance Programs: The Gift of Energy
Date: Wednesday, August 11 Time: 2 – 3 PM ET…