Pre-Pay Energy: Reliable Payments in Uncertain Times
Date: Tuesday, October 27
Time: 2 - 3 PM ET
**As part of our innovation series, this webinar is complimentary.**
The COVID-19 pandemic has created high unemployment and economic uncertainty across North America, leaving utilities looking for ways to help. Pre-pay programs provide sustainable support for customers affected in challenging times and beyond.
Join KUBRA as it reveals KUBRA PRE-PAY™ Load and Go Payments. Learn how this “pay as you go” model creates convenient and manageable payments for customers while decreasing utility costs.
Register for this exclusive webinar covering:
- Who primarily uses pre-pay programs and when
- How pre-pay programs can drive results in an uncertain economy
- The reveal of KUBRA PRE-PAY™, along with a live product demo
- Russ Henderson - Senior Research Manager, Chartwell Inc.
- Jamel Singleton - Team Lead, Product Design, KUBRA
- Alfred Sawatzky - Director, Product Management, KUBRA
*To view this webinar, please login using your Chartwell credentials and click the “View Resource” button. If you do not have login credentials, click here to connect with Tim Herrick about Chartwell Membership.