New Tool Allows ComEd Customers to Identify, Enroll in Assistance Programs
- Allows customers to privately self-identify assistance and savings options that best meet their needs.
- Provides transparency for program eligibility requirements and pre-screens users for program eligibility in real time.
- Provides recommendations on energy-efficiency offerings that can save customers money and energy.
- Reduces calls into the care center due to increased self-servicing opportunities.
- Steve Waters, Director of Councils, Chartwell, Inc.
- April Evans, Senior Business Program Manager, Customer Care Strategy & Support, ComEd
- Aarian Smith, Manager, Customer Financial Assistance, ComEd
Moderator & Speakers
April EvansSenior Business Program Manager, Customer Care Strategy & Support, ComEd
Aarian SmithManager, Customer Financial Assistance, ComEd
You may also like
PowerUp Preview: Announcing Chartwell’s 2024 Outage Best Practices Award Winners
(Complimentary Webinar) Join Chartwell and a few special guests as…
Tacoma Power Pioneers Energy Equity for Vulnerable Customers
Tacoma Power’s journey towards equitable residential energy conservation is an…
Utilities Offer a Wide Range of Programs to Help Vulnerable Customers
Vulnerable customers have long been a focus of utility assistance…