Industry Benchmarks and Best Practices: Chartwell’s Q4 Quarterly Review
Date: Wednesday, December 16
Time: 2 - 3 PM ET
Please join us for our quarterly round-up of Chartwell's recent research in the areas of outage, billing and payment, and customer experience.
- Russ Henderson on the Customer Experience for Estimated Time to Restoration (ETR)
- Noah Solomon on the changing landscape of Credit Card Fees
- Scott Johnson on customer communication preferences for different messages
- Russ Henderson - Research Manager, Chartwell, Inc.
- Noah Solomon - Research Manager, Chartwell, Inc.
- Scott Johnson - Vice President, Chartwell, Inc.
- I.S. Dunklin - Director of Data Analytics and Research, Chartwell, Inc.
You may also like
Hydro Ottawa and Manitoba Hydro Communicators Underscore The Value of Messaging
Manitoba Hydro and Hydro Ottawa communicators have worked for year…
BGE’s Influencer Campaign Shines Light on Energy Efficiency
For more than a decade, Baltimore Gas and Electric Company…
Consumer Trends 2023: Impacts of Sustainability and Electrification Initiatives on the Customer-Utility Relationship
Chartwell’s 2023 Residential Consumer Survey, with its newly introduced Future…