EMACS WEBINAR SERIES: Achieving Behavioral Energy Efficiency at Scale for Gas Customers
In this webinar, learn how gas utilities SoCalGas and Columbia Gas of Ohio have successfully deployed residential behavioral Energy Efficiency programs. Gas utilities have an opportunity to leverage their meter data, be it monthly, hourly, or 15min in their digital communications which empower residential customers to take control of their energy usage especially during the winter. This improves customer satisfaction and establishes a closer relationship between customers and their utility.
● Overachieving Savings Targets ● Digital Customer Engagement ● Customer-Centric Strategies ● Meter-Based Analytics for Gas Customers ● Speed of AdoptionModerator:
- Scott Johnson – Vice President, Chartwell, Inc.
- Dr. Maria Liza Legaspi - Energy Management Supervisor, SoCalGas
- Ryan Stredney - Program Manager, Columbia Gas of Ohio
- Pauline Marcou, S&G Manager, Bidgely
You may also like
Hydro Ottawa and Manitoba Hydro Communicators Underscore The Value of Messaging
Manitoba Hydro and Hydro Ottawa communicators have worked for year…
BGE’s Influencer Campaign Shines Light on Energy Efficiency
For more than a decade, Baltimore Gas and Electric Company…
Consumer Trends 2023: Impacts of Sustainability and Electrification Initiatives on the Customer-Utility Relationship
Chartwell’s 2023 Residential Consumer Survey, with its newly introduced Future…